Hi, Jesus loves you.
What miracles wrought by Jesus Christ can you tell? And what lessons from these miracles have you applied in your life? Every miracle is purely by the finger of God for no one can explain it; even so the miracles performed by Jesus Christ were purely the finger of God. This post gives the continuation of some of the miracles of Christ and the lessons drawn from them which you can apply to your life to experience multiply miracles too.
And when the Sabbath had come, He began to teach in the synagogue. And many hearing Him were astonished, saying, “Where did this Man get these things? And what wisdom is this which is given Him, that such mighty works are performed by His hands! – Mark 6:2 (NKJV)
I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me – John 5:30 (NKJV)
Now, let’s continue with Christ’s mighty works and what lessons we can learn from them:
6. The woman with issue of blood healed – Mark 5:25-34
A certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years. She had suffered many things from many physicians, spent all she had but never got better. When she heard about Jesus, she went behind Him and touched His garment. For she said, “If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made whole.”
Immediately she touched Him she was healed. Jesus knowing that power had gone out of Him, turned around and asked, “Who touched My clothes?” The disciples said to Him that the multitude was thronging Him and He was still asking who touched Him. Then the woman came and gave her testimony and Jesus said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction.
- Jesus is the last bus stop for your challenge, for God will never refer you to another physician. He has the answer to that problem.
- Your mouth is the gateway to your salvation. You shall have what you say.
- Christ is the cheapest consultant for He charges nothing to help you. But He loves it when you receive Him as your lord and savior.
- You need to take action with the message of Christ that you hear so that you can access your blessings from God.
- Your faith makes you well.
7. Jesus walks on the sea – Matthew 14:22 -33
After feeding the multitude, Jesus sent them away and made His disciples to go over to the other side ahead of Him, while He went to the mountain to pray. The wind became contrary and the boat was tossed by the waves. By evening, Jesus went to the disciples walking on the sea, and when they saw Him they were troubled. But immediately Jesus spoke to them, “Saying, “Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid.”
And Peter answered Him that if it was really Him that He should command him to come. So Jesus said, “come.” And Peter came down and walked on the sea. But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he became afraid and began to sink. He cried out to Jesus to save him and Christ stretched out His hand and caught him and reproved him of his little faith. When they got into the boat, the wind ceased. Then those who were in the boat came and worshipped Jesus and affirmed that truly, He was the son of God.
- God’s voice commands peace of mind, fear disappears and boldness sets in.
- When you act on God’s words, you see a miracle
- When you look away from Jesus unto your troubled issue, fear will set in and you will begin to sink.
- No matter the stage of your life, when you reach out to Jesus, He will always stretch out His hands to save you.
- Circumstances submit themselves to the presence of God.
- Miracle makes you worship God
8. Wind and wave obey Jesus Christ – Mark 4:35-41
Jesus and His disciples decided to cross over to another side by boat. However, a great windstorm arose and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. But Jesus was asleep in the stern. The disciples went to Him and asked Him if He didn’t care that they were perishing. Jesus then arose and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.
Then, Christ said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?” The disciples wondered among themselves who He was that even the wind and the sea obey Him.
- Jesus has the peace that passes all understanding. He rested in the midst of fiery storm. This peace is also available for you when you have Jesus in you.
- Every created thing hears the words of Christ and obey Him
- By faith any Christian believer can do what Jesus did.
- Fear is a hindrance to exploits we can do in Christ.
9. Healing of the ten lepers – Luke 17:11-19
Jesus entered a certain village and met ten lepers. They cried out to him for mercy and He asked them to go and show themselves to the priests. As they went, they were cleansed. One of them, a Samaritan, when he saw that he was healed returned to thank Jesus. Jesus asked for the other nine who didn’t return to give glory to God. Then, He said to the Samaritan, “Arise, go your way. Your faith has made you well.”
- A cry of mercy Jesus will never ignore.
- Whatever Jesus tells you to do, do it no matter how foolish it may sound.
- Your answer will come as you obey the last instructions given to you.
- It‘s important to always return to give God all the glory because that is when your testimony is perfected.
- Your faith will always make you whole.
10. Healing of a centurion’s servant – Matthew 8:5-13
A centurion went to Jesus when He entered Capernaum and pleaded with Him to heal his servant. Jesus offered to go and heal him. But the centurion said he was not worthy to have Jesus under his roof, but that He should only speak a word and his servant will be healed. That he being a man under authority, has soldiers under him. And that whatever he tells them to do is what they do.
When Jesus heard the words of the man, He marveled and called it great faith. Then turned to the centurion and said to him, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour.
- Jesus Christ is ever ready to heal anybody.
- Words of Christ are full of authority and everything that hears them obeys Him
- Great faith pleases God.
- It is to you according to your faith.
- It doesn’t take God time to answer you, but your faith determines the speed with which you receive your answers.
In conclusion, these miracles were documented for us to learn from them and believe God to do the same in our lives, in areas where we need them. Jesus said in John 14:12: that anyone who believes in Him that the very works He does, he will also do; and greater works than the ones He did he will also do. So, are you ready to do great works?
P.S do share this post.
P.S if you enjoyed this post make sure you enter your email address here for free email updates.
P.S leave your comment below, I would like to hear from you.
Image by Tim Ellis