Some will rebuke or correct you if you are on the wrong part, while some will encourage you. They can make us to be sober, laugh, cry, love more, fear less, think deeper, and inspire us to reach new heights. They keep us going if and when obstacles are on the way.
I have been marvelously blessed by quotes and I thought it it would be great to get people to share their favorite quote (or quotes) with others here. Join me to put together some powerful and inspirational quotes.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Failing to prepare is preparing to fail – Dr David Oyedepo
- When you discipline yourself to do the things you need to do when you need to do them, the day will come when you can do the things you want to do when you want to do them – Zig Ziglar
- Prepare your work outside and get it ready for yourself in the field; and afterward build your house and establish a home – King Solomon
- If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small – King Solomon
- Whatever a man sows, that and that only is what he will reap – Paul
- Falling is inevitable but what you do when you fall is what matters – Anonymous
Now what’s your favorite quote(s)? Please share with everyone reading this. Your contribution is HIGHLY welcome and appreciated. Go ahead and leave a comment below with some of your quotes. Yours may be the best!
You can also invite your Twitter friends and followers to join in this by tweeting or sharing this invitation below:
COPY AND PASTE INVITATION
Hey friends, breeze to http://stepswithgod.com/quotes/ There is celebration of ‘Quotes’ today! Come join the celebration and share your favourite quote!
Image @Flickr by Ky_olsen